Who am I?
I am a software engineer. A father and a husband.
What do I do?
Director of Engineering at Shyft Moving.
I have a great interest in fintech products.
That’s what I was building for the 7 years at least. Some examples are:
- Trading softwares for stock exchange.
- Accounting softwares for investment funds.
- Risk calculations for bonds and securities
- Payment processing solutions (virtual/plastic cards, ACH, Wire).
Android is my first love, it lasts since Froyo, for 10 years, and counting.
- AWS is new big love. Azure is as cool as Amazon. GCP as well.
- Fan of proper branching strategies, healthy development processes and useful reviews.
- Proponent of software architecture that works.
- Automated QA is a must.
When I don’t play with the kid, I play with Raspberry. Amateur photographer. Audiophile. Woodworking.